Messenger and WhatsApp Chatbot Development

Botware is specialized in the development of chatbots for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and websites. Please visit Botway.com for the international version of our services.

We believe that text messaging is the ideal communication channel in many contexts, and that chatbots can help businesses communicate more efficiently with their customers and users.

Chatbots Are More Efficient

Research confirms that most people prefer to communicate via text messages instead of phone calls. Messaging has several advantages, including:

1. Messaging is asynchronous, so people can text while doing other things or they can take the necessary time to reply. With phone calls, both sides need to be focused on the conversation at the same time.

2. If the person is on another phone call, you won’t be able to reach him/her and will lose time by trying to call. Text messages always get delivered.

3. Unless you always record your phone calls, you won’t have records of past calls. Text messages, on the other hand, are always recorded and available for your perusal.

Chatbots Reduce Your Costs

All these advantages apply to customers communicating with businesses as well, so why most companies are not offering text messaging channels yet? Because until recently you had to employ people to answer to the text messages from customers, and the cost of doing so is very high as you can imagine.

Chatbots solve this problem, as they are able to instantly chat with all the customers of a company (even millions at a time!). While they are not perfect, companies using chatbots estimate that they can handle up to 90% of the customers queries correctly. The remaining 10% can be forwarded to human attendants, drastically reducing the customer support costs.

Keep in mind that chatbots can be used not only for customer support. They can take delivery orders for a restaurante, schedule appointments for a beauty clinic, help to sell products on a eCommerce and so on!

Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp Chatbots

Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp are two of the most popular messasing apps in the world. Combined they have over 1 billion user, so they are perfect channels for reaching and interacting with your customers!

Facebook opened the chatbot APIs on Messenger early in 2016. The platform has been evolving rapidly, which several types of messages available. For instance, you can include images of your products, buttons for quick user reply, and even integrated payment options to allow your customers to pay without leaving the messaging app.

WhatsApp (which is also owned by Facebook) has already changed its Terms of Service to indicate that it will support bots. We expect that in the next months the official WhatsApp chatbot APIs will be released, allowing businesses from around the world to launch their own chatbots.

We Can Develop Your Chatbot. Contact Us!

Whether you need a chatbot for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or for your website, we can develop it! We also offer chatbots as a service for specific industries (e.g., restaurants, hotels, clinics and beauty spas), meaning that you will just have to pay a small monthly fee to use the chatbot.

Get in touch with your requirements and we’ll send you a quotation as soon as possible!

Sugerido para você:
Sem comentários.

Deixe uma resposta